The St. Paul’s School was opened in 1848 by the vicar of St. Paul’s, Henry Bromby and Francis Close, the Rector of Cheltenham. The two clergymen saw the need for education in the community and raised the money for the school from local people.
The school shut in 1980 and was used by St. Paul’s Church as a centre for church activities. In 2013, the government decided that the site should be used for the community and church of St. Paul’s and a new charity was formed.
Due to the ongoing situation with Covid19, room and party hires are not currently possible.